This policy is effective as of October 2021
Your Privacy and [Slowe] (collectively and individually referred to as “[Slowe]”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We will only use your personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Laws (Privacy Act (1988 (Cth)), Australian Privacy Principles and any replacement legislation or regulation or guidelines and standards governing the use, storage or transmission of personal data.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
The security of your personal information is paramount to us and we will treat such information with care and recognise the need for appropriate protection. Slowe will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information for any purpose without consent from the user, unless permitted or required by law.
Information we collect
From the moment you visit our Site, we are collecting data, sometimes you might provide this data by completing a form or setting up an account, otherwise we might collect the data automatically. We may also collect data when:
- You purchase a product
- You interact with us on social media
- You complete any sign-up forms, landing pages or send us a direct message via social media or an email to any of our nominated emails
- You participate in events, promotions and giveaways or any request for additional data such as customer surveys
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on any device you use to interact with us
- You voluntarily submit your data to us for any reason
Types of Data we may collect- Contact details (name, address and email)
- Financial information (bank details when you are making a purchase - we do not store your payment details)
- Data about the products or services you purchase
- Data about your experience with our Site and our products and services
- Data on how you use our Site (URL clicks, products and services views, how long you are on our pages and other actions)
How and why we use and disclose your Data
Under data laws, we are only allowed to use your data for specific reasons and where we have the legal basis to do so.
We will use your data for the purposes it was collected and related purposes that include:- Operating our Site
- Providing you with products, information and services
- Customer support
- Tracking your purchase history
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Improving our Site
- Making your experience on our Site more efficient and enjoyable
- Market research e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services
- Provide you with information about events, other products or services or opportunities that may be of interest Marketing (with your consent)
- Monitoring your compliance with our Website Terms and Conditions
We may disclose your data for the purposes it was collected and also:- As required by law subject to our obligations
- With your consent
- Within our business
- To send you marketing material (with your consent)
- To process your participation in any promotions and giveaways (including contacting you if you win, displaying your name online and on our social media platforms)
- Share with third parties to enable us to provide our products and/or services
Cookies are files that reside on your computer which are created when you visit our Website. They are used to store information about your interactions with our Website, which can be used later when processing your sessions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information or if you decide that you no longer want to receive Slowe mails or marketing communications please contact us via email - email@example.com.